Veggie FrittataJan 03, 2021
- A dozen organic pasture raised eggs, scrambled
- 2-3 links of organic chicken sausage, diced
- one zucchini, diced
- one red bell pepper, diced
- three green onions, diced
- lots and lots of raw kale
- Seasoning - Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning, EBTB, salt, pepper (but anything goes!)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- handful of fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, heat up an oven safe skillet (I used a 12" cast iron) on stovetop and DAB (dab motion) 1 tbsp of coconut oil on it to coat the pan.
- First, dice up your chicken sausage, and add them to the pan. Stir frequently for 5-8 minutes to allow the sausage to get nice and brown on all sides.
- Dice up zucchini, pepper, parsley, and onion and add them to the skillet. Sauté veggies until they are cooked a little bit.
- Lastly, add A LOT of kale to the top and cover with a lid so that it cooks down. Stir it with the rest of the veggies.
- While the kale is cooking down, whisk up 12 eggs in a separate bowl. Add salt & pepper and continue to wisk.
- Pour the eggs evenly onto the skillet over the veggies.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on the stove top. You'll notice that egg is starting to stick to the sides. It's ready for the next step.
- Turn off the stove top flame and pop the skillet into the oven.
- Cook for 18 minutes (it all depends on how the eggs are doing so keep an eye on them!
- Poke a couple of fork holes into the top as the eggs cook and you’ll know when it’s ready).
- Slice frittata into 8 servings like a pizza pie and you're good for the week!
Join our 2021 Power of Periodization WAITLIST
Inside of Power of Periodization, we periodize our workouts and eating habits to align with our hormonal patterns and the 4 distinct phases of our menstrual cycle.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.