If you know us Balanced Beyars #CycleSisters, then you know we love the fall. Like, A lot. Maybe too much? As New Englanders, the fall so close we can taste it...
We created these delcious Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Cookie Dough Balls for nights where you just want to snuggle up in a cozy knit blanket, watch Netflix, and indulge in some fall-inspired ZERTS (desserts.)
1. Mix all of the wet ingredients in a bowl throughly. Next, add dry ingredients and mix again.
2. Find a tray that is big enough to fit in your freezer (made that mistake one too many times, haha!) Place parchment paper on tray.
3. Use a spoon to scoop the balls, and begin rolling them with your hands to make the perfect circle shape.
- An ice-scream scooper works really well here.
- Use a tiny bit of left over coconut oil on the scooper or spoon to avoid the cookie dough sticking.
4. Lay the balls evenly on the parchment paper. Put into the freezer for 30-40 minutes.
5. After about 30 minutes, you can start melting the chocolate. One method of melting the chocolate is in the microwave. Add about 1/3 cup of chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and then microwave it on & off for 2-3 minutes but keep an eye on it and stir the chocolate often (like every 30 seconds) to avoid burning. After a few stirs, you'll know when the chocolate is fully melted and ready to go.
*QUCK TIP- I did a blend of Hu Gems Chocolate & Enjoy Life Chocolate (which made it really delicious)
6. Take the balls out of the freezer. Use a spoon or fork to help dip the balls into the bowl of chocolate. Make sure you cover all sides of the balls.
*QUICK TIP- You can also add a toothpick into the ball to help you dip the ball into the chocolate without getting your hands messy!
7. After you've covered all of the cookie dough balls, place them in the freezer again one last time to harden. Wait 20-30 minutes.
8. When they finally harden, you can take them out and enjoy!
Do you have bad period pain? Missing or irregular bleeds? Headaches? Bloating? Weight gain? Acne? Mood swings and more?
You don't have to suffer every month with bad PMS! Although it's AVERAGE, this is NOT normal! All of those symptoms are signs of hormonal imbalances. Don't worry, you're in luck. Our upcoming program can help.
The Power of Periodization (POP) is a 12-week online program that teaches women the foundations of eating & exercising according to their monthly cycle and natural hormonal rhythms..SO YOU CAN KISS PMS GOOD-BYE FOR GOOD!
Power of Periodization (POP) is a 12-week online program that teaches women the foundations of eating & exercising according to their monthly cycle and natural hormonal rhythms.